Guidelines and Template
This template document must be used to prepare your ICCR 2016 abstract. Please do not alter page layout, font, font size, line spacing, margins or the page header or footer. Abstracts which do not conform to this template may be rejected.
- The presenting author should be underlined and the corresponding author marked† and their email address given at the end of the abstract.
- There is no word limit, but abstracts must fit on two template pages and the total file size for upload must not be greater than 1 MB.
- The submission system will only accept files with the extention .doc and .docx. Please be aware that the filename will be changed into something different by our submission system.
- Do feel free to alter the section headings as appropriate for your abstract and add as many figures and tables as necessary within the two page limit. All figures and tables must fit inside of the text column borders please.
- If applicable, include a statement within your short paper disclosing any "Conflict of Interest" that may exist.
- Proffered paper submissions should be original work, and should NOT have been presented at any other national or international conference UNLESS disclosed and specific permission has been granted by the Scientific Program Directors.
- The Program Committee reserves the right to reject papers.
- Authors who submit proffered papers that are accepted will be required to pay the regular registration fees for the conference that all attendees are required to pay. We expect that at least one of the authors register for the conference.
- There will be a young investigators' competition at the ICCR2016 meeting. Young Investigators, as defined below, are encouraged to enrol into the competition.
- By submitting the abstract the corresponding author verifies that all authors have permitted the distribution of the document to the ICCR conference and non-copyrighted materials obtained from sources such as colleagues or the web will be attributed accurately.
- The abstract submission system requires an opt-in by email: successfull submission requires user confirmation by clicking a link sent to the submitter's email address.
Review the abstract template document to prepare your submissions.
Based on submission content, short papers will be selected for presentation will be assigned as:
- Brief oral presentation given during moderated scientific session.
- Details regarding the submission will be included in the official acceptance notification.
- Brief overview of poster given during designated poster session.
- Details regarding the poster format will be included in the official acceptance notification.
Adhere to the following when preparing your submission documents. The files will be uploaded to the system once you have gone through the submission process:
- Review the abstract template document prior to preparing your submissions.
- Short papers should be composed in Microsoft Word only.
- Add a conflict of interest statement if applicable.
Young Investigator Award Competition Submissions
There will be a Young Investigators' competition at the ICCR2016 meeting. Young Investigators, as defined below, are encouraged to submit a short paper for the competition. The Young Investigator submissions selected for an oral presentation will be scored by a panel of judges according to criteria that include scientific merit, originality, and organization/presentation of the material. The top presenter will receive an award. Candidates should be younger than 35. Exceptions will be made for female applicants who had to interrupt their research for pregnancy/maternity reasons; for them the maximum age is fixed at 40. If you wish to submit a short paper for the Young Investigator Award competition, you must identify it as such. All instructions above apply to Young Investigator submissions. All short papers submitted to the Young Investigator Award competition that are NOT selected for the competition, will be processed as regular submissions.